Programs & Facilities
Program Reminders & Disclaimers
Sometimes excellent programs with super instructors are cancelled when too many people wait until the last minute to register. We need a minimum number of participants before a class will run. If a program looks interesting, don't hesitate; register today!
Participants in South Middleton Parks and Recreation Department programs and activities participate at their own risk. The Township, the School District, the Parks and Recreation Department, its agents, servants and/or employees cannot be held responsible or liable for any accident and/or injury which may occur. Participants must rely on their own accident or health insurance.
- All South Middleton Parks and Recreation programs are smoke free and alcohol free events.
- All aquatic programs are held at the Boiling Springs High School Natatorium.
- Dates are subject to change due to weather cancellations and make ups.
To receive a refund, cancellations must be made no later than 4 p.m. one business day prior to the start of the first class. Refunds will not be issued the day of the class. Cancellations will result in a $2 service fee. If a program is cancelled by the Recreation Department, a full refund will be issued.
Bus Trip Regulations
- Early sign up for bus trips is important. Trips are cancelled one month prior to departure date if minimum registration is not met.
- Reservations will not be accepted unless accompanied by a deposit of half the total amount due.
- No refunds will be made unless the Recreation Department cancels the trip due to insufficient registration. A waiting list is available to fill vacancies. If no waiting list is available, those who wish to cancel are responsible to find a replacement or provide payment in full.
- Age requirements - anyone 17 or under must be accompanied by a parent / guardian 25 years of age or older.
- No alcoholic beverages permitted on the bus.
- Please be prompt for departure times. Buses will be held no more than 10 minutes.