Where do I go to pay my water/sewer bill?

Water and sewer bills can be paid at the Municipal Authority located at:
345 Lear Lane
Boiling Springs, PA 17007

Show All Answers

1. Where do I go to pay my water/sewer bill?
2. How can I get a new trash/recycling bin or more tags?
3. What items are considered recyclable?
4. Is open burning permitted in the Township?
5. Who do I call about a dead animal on the road?
6. How can I get a sticker for the Compost Site?
7. Where can I get a dog license?
8. What building projects do not need a permit?
9. Does South Middleton Township have a noise ordinance?
10. How often do I need to get my septic tank pumped?
11. How do I apply for a permit for a septic tank?
12. How do I find out what zoning district my property is in?